Introduction


     Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog!

    Movies have this magical ability to transport us to new worlds and realms as we make our escape into the big screen at our local theater, or the small screen on our bedroom dresser. I have loved watching movies for as long as I can remember, from action packed summer blockbusters to the newest horror flick to grace the shelves at my local VHS rental place. The same excitement that I felt as a kid is no match to the excitement of knowing that thousands upon thousands of movies are just a few clicks aways while sitting on my couch.

As much as I still love going to the movie theater and buying overpriced drinks and snacks, nothing beats the convenience that streaming brings to all of us. I mean do you know anyone that doesn’t have a Netflix account.

These days there is nothing I love more than perusing the seemingly endless catalog that Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and many others have to offer to find that one underrated gem. I love it all! from the low budget horror flix to the heart wrenching dramas, action movies, comedies, and even the latest Pixar movie. For those 90 minutes, I sit back and simply enjoy the experience. I never read what these so-called experts say about movies because it comes off as if their entire job is to find out what is wrong with the movie and not why the movie was enjoyable to see. I am just a guy who has a fondness for the art of film. I care about the experience and emotions that a movie brings to us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything Everywhere All At Once is Absurd!